- About Us
- Reference Materials
- Client Resources
Zephyr's StyleADVISOR is the investment industry's most comprehensive performance analysis software. When introduced in 1992, the program was the first commercially available software to implement returns-based style analysis.
Zephyr's StyleADVISOR is the investment industry's most comprehensive performance analysis software. When introduced in 1992, the program was the first commercially available software to implement returns-based style analysis. Since that time, StyleADVISOR has been continually enhanced to become the most robust analysis and reporting platform available anywhere. Today, thousands of investment professionals worldwide rely on StyleADVISOR for performance and risk analysis, peer group analysis, style attribution, manager search, asset allocation and custom reporting.
"Zephyr StyleADVISOR is my secret weapon. It gives me an unfair advantage in the battle to win assets from top tier sophisticated investors." -- Deborah G. George, Growing Emerging Managers' Services (GEMS)
- Access return data for all marketable security asset classes including mutual funds & ETFs, separately managed accounts (SMAs), stocks, annuities, hedge funds, and more, or upload your own custom return streams
- Perform quick, yet sophisticated manager and peer group analyses utilizing the software's 125 key statistics and metrics in an intuitive workflow
- Easily create customized analysis workbooks by choosing any chart or table from our unique drag-and-drop gallery and customizing the content, look and feel
- Conduct in-depth manager searches by screening on any combination of quantitative or qualitative investment criteria
- Create more efficient investment portfolios and make strategic asset allocation decisions using either classic mean variance optimization or our sophisticated Black-Litterman optimization module
- Estimate the probability of meeting future wealth goals with various investment portfolios while considering user-defined inputs and cash flows with our powerful Monte Carlo simulation module
Automate your marketing report updates using the program's Power Presenter capabilities to easily incorporate StyleADVISOR metrics, charts, or tables into your Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, or Adobe PDF documents
If you are interested in a group sales webinar, our next webinar is, Wednesday, September 10th at 11 a.m. Pacific/2 p.m. Eastern. To register, click here.